Thursday, April 13, 2006

Rewind it yrself

I want to talk about my past career as an instant replay official. It was a special time in my life. I felt I was actually making a difference in the world. I wasn't wasting my time feeding starving children or discovering renewable energy sources. My wistful days and hot summer nights were spent assuring technical compliance with arbitrary sporting rules. You better believe that no touchdowns were awarded on my watch when the ball carrier didn't actually break the plane of the goal line. I can say that my experience as an instant replay official pretty much directly lead to my membership of the hipster softball team. It certainly dwarfs my short stint as a dramatic reenactment actor for documentary films. But Holly, does our softball team have a sponsor yet? If not, it might be time to hit up Chico's Bail Bonds. I hear they support only the finest in athletic teams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home