Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I'm already looking

With my 2005 year-in-review music list already behind me, I'm already started on putting together a killer list for 2006. This year I want to find that perfect undiscovered band--one even better than this year's discovery of The Pipe Bomb Cigarettes and 2004's appearance Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti (a sort of R. Stevie Moore/Cody ChesnuTT/Jandek for kids who hang out in "retirement villages" just to find an authentic TV to use with their Atari). There certainly have been some incredible jems unearthed in the past.


No, the image above is a shot of an album you might remember from Enid's garage sale in Ghost World (2001). I don't even think it's a real album. But I'm seeting my sights on finding an album of the same caliber for 2006. Loyal readers, unite! Together we can make this happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home