Thursday, December 22, 2005

Dance turkey

Holly, I couldn't agree more with Iran's current president. Western music sucks...at least, most of it. But I know there has been some good music out there. Here are my picks for the best of 2005:

1. M.I.A. - Arular
2. The Pipe Bomb Cigarettes - Too Much Love
3. Ashlee Simpson - I Am Me
4. Bing Crosby - Merry Christmas [EP]
5. Sleater-Kinney - The Woods

Some of you may object to my list. "Bing Crosby is dead," you say. Well, all you haters need to chill. Or maybe I'll get the president of Iran on your case.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MIA = overrated to the max!

December 29, 2005 1:36 PM  
Blogger The Paper Cat said...

But The WIRE likes her...?

December 29, 2005 9:22 PM  
Blogger holly go-heavily said...

THE WIRE, DC's City Paper and the Paper Cat? Hmm hmm hmmm.

December 30, 2005 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home