Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Holly you ignorant slut

It's taken me a few days, but I NEEDED to respond to your year-end list Holly. I wanted to point out what a whinny fuck Devendra Banhart is, but then I remembered everybody knows that already. I also wanted to pat Sleater-Kinney on the back for unleashing the best album of their career on an unsuspecting 2005.

I wish I had that Lightning Bolt album to listen to and render* my opinion, Holly. It's on my wish list. Santa didn't bring me a copy this year. All I got was a lump of coal with a note attached: "This is what I give all the cold-blooded bastards of the world, you hipster douchebag. -Santa P.S. - you don't even write for pitchforkmedia.com like all the other douchebags of the world. louser." Yeah, that's right! Santa can't spell. That's should come as no surprise. But what will surprise Santa is the copyright infringement lawsuit waiting for him the next time he enters U.S. airspace. I took the liberty of reporting Santa to the RIAA. Ever wonder how Santa got all those CDs to give away for free? Well, lets just say that Santa will think twice about downloading any of that music next year.



*as used herein, the term "render" does not involve secret transport of persons unilaterally designated "terrorists"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home