Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Do Me Baby

This is a call for book proposals. If you were going to kill Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman, how would you have done it?

Seriously, is this the craziest idea in the history of double jeopardy?

And now, thanks to Bill O'Reilly, we will never know how OJ Simpson would have done it.

Post Seriously, I might have to admit that I agree with ol' Billy on this one. Usually, the only thing we agree on is that breathing is good. From there, we're split on everything. So you can see why this really pains me ... though not nearly as much as getting stabbed 64910 times by Nordberg.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I was to do it -- and I'm not saying I did now, mind you, this proposition is entirely hypothetical and not a confession of anything but how I MIGHT have killed them, had I been so inclined, which I wasn't -- I'd implicate the Chupacabra somehow. For sure. That guy kills all the time and he doesn't give a crap and no one can ever find him.

November 23, 2006 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home