Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Little orphan annie says be sure to drink your ovaltine

It seems that Brazilian drug smugglers have used Orkut (a Friendster-like networking web site) to distribute their wares. Holly, this has me wondering if anyone will decode the hidden messages in Possible Elitists High On Coffee and Cloves posts that we have used to covertly undermine the International Monetary Fund (or "IMF" for short)? I'm beginning to think maybe I shouldn't have disclosed this publicly. My god, think of what might happen if the Possible Elitists High on Coffee and Cloves Communication Machine 3000 fell into the wrong hands. I *shudder* to think about such a possiblity. I really do.

I think Wade Boggs may be the only person we can trust. Well, Wade Boggs AND Rollie Fingers, natch.


From the punctilious facial grooming displayed on his card, you might think Mr. Fingers a bit of a foppish dotard. Such trifles are hardle worth an audible chuckle, among respectible persons. Say, I'll trade two Rollie Fingers for one Billy Ripken error card (please, please, please click this link). What do you say Holly??? I feel bad for trading mine so many years ago.

3 Comments:

Blogger holly go-heavily said...

Ha. I actually have one of those Billy Ripken "Rick Face" cards!

August 03, 2005 10:44 PM  
Blogger The Paper Cat said...

I traded mine for multiple Doc Gooden cards. Dumb move.

August 04, 2005 10:36 AM  
Blogger The Paper Cat said...

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2005/08/09/sports/09yanks3.lg.jpg

August 09, 2005 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home