Sunday, July 24, 2005

Bathrumor

Today, while at my favorite nearby hipster coffeeshop, I had to take a jaunt to the bathroom. Over the toilet (to the left if you're sitting on it) is a white cupboard. A customer (presumably) has taken the time to draw a wide-eyed male countenance on it in black marker. Below the drawing are the following words:

BIG BROTHER
IS WATCHING YOU
POOP

Normally, bathroom graffiti is about as coherent as listening to Keith Richards talk. But this one got me thinking. "I hope Big Brother is NOT watching me ... go to the bathroom." Big Brother would most definitely critique my bathroom technique and procedure, peppering His harsh criticisms with stale sit-com-grade yuks. I don't like my civil liberties tread upon like that. I'm now considering moving to Freedonia, where a Big Marx Brother would find better things to do with His time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a good one. i agree. i poop alone.

July 31, 2005 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home