Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Feelin' Hot Hot Hot

Since Cat is slow on the take, I did some research and found that:


That's right, Cat. I'm Poindexter. It's true, though, that I can play a mean violin solo and can muster up, at will, some intense pelvic gyrations.

It's a miracle that I'm typing this entry right now Cat. I've been playing Paperboy on my Nintendo Entertainment System for the last 30 hours. As you all know, the NES is practically like Gold to a hipster. After I defeat Paperboy, it's on to Contra. Apparently, if you push up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-B-A-start before the game begins, you get 30 extra lives. Sweet ass! That oughta show those stinkin' Contras wussup. Right, Turtledaub?

1 Comments:

Blogger The Paper Cat said...

I'm "Judy".

August 11, 2005 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home