Friday, July 01, 2005

Vacation

This is an automated response from Holly Go-Heavily who is currently on vacation in sunny Branson, Missouri -- the hippest, nay, the "coolest" place in the lower 48. You can get more cheap hip mesh hats there than you can shake a whittled stick at. The last time I was there, I got a hat that read: HOT DAMN! HERE I AM. How's that for your $2 feminist statement? And I still have all my armpit hair. Turtledaub said he might be there to see Conway Twitty, but somehow I don't believe him. Cat, for the record, you should know I don't motorcycle. I prefer to travel by BMX. As for PBR, to quote Frank Booth, I say, "FUCK THAT SHIT" ... Old Milwaukee Light. "It doesn't get any better than this." You betcha!

By the way, Cat, I'd like to nominate this as the worst album cover ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home