Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Essentials

Holly, I'm not sure whether or not you drive motorcycles. But should you ever head off on a motorcycle trip, there are a few things you should bring. First of all, you'll need some idiot juice. Being a hipster, I recommend cans of PBR. Of course, Boris: The Alsatian Flask is also acceptable, if you can stomach imported French beer. Next, you'll need a head tent. I said it. And get your mind out of the gutter. I'm talking about handy, portable tents just big enough to put over your head, keeping your face free of rain, bugs, dog urine, and possibly shield your face from the horrors of the world. All that while you freeze to death from the shoulders down. You might think this is a bad thing. Of course, the picture shown above left clearly shows that this is intended. See, your plastic bottle of vodka stays nicely chilled this way--while you sleep!

Holly, I'm sorry. But I'm gonna have to bring things down a notch right now. I think you should be AWARE of this list of the worst album covers ever. While number 10 on the list doesn't seem so bad, I think my favorite has to be "Joyce" by Joyce (an album cover designed specifically with Joyce in mind).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They should make hats like that. Wait, they do, I think. More people should wear them.

June 29, 2005 10:46 PM  
Blogger The Paper Cat said...

I used to have an umbrella hat.

June 30, 2005 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home