Wednesday, May 18, 2005

That big gig is up

Well, Star Wars 6: episode III hasn't even hit theaters yet and already the reviews are in. I must say that the best line I've read in a review comes from Anthony Lane of The New Yorker:
The general opinion of Revenge of the Sith seems to be that it marks a distinct improvement on the last two episodes, "The Phantom Menace" and "Attack of the Clones." True, but only in the same way that dying from natural causes is preferable to crucifixion.

I won't be able to offer my own opinion until I've seen the movie, and had my opinion validated by 3-4 independent blogs, and my mother. Mother, why won't you listen?!?

No really. I think I'll ride to the midnight Star Wars premier tonight on my double-decker bicycle. Mine is kind of like this guy's, only with a *much* better starburst paintjob. I am not going to dress up though. I'm not going to be THAT GUY. That'll be the day! I'll just go with my usual, everyday look--Oh Boy! I'm a modern Don Juan. So rave on about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home