Saturday, March 12, 2005

In my finest hour

What's with all the references to the old movies and underground figures? I mean, I only got about 10 minutes into Mrs. Miniver before my eyes glazed over. I think it's better that we listen to Hillary Duff and old REO Speedwagon albums. No one does that. It's therefore the ultimate in hip. Total street cred. Bwap/ Although I won't argue that it's good Teresa Wright made it into a John Grisham adaptation before she died. I believe that all (that's 100% kids) of his books have now been adapted into movies. Pretty soon all that will be available along those lines are movies labeled "adaptation of a Postit note written by John Grisham" or "based upon overheard portions of a conversation between John Grisham and Stephen King".

By the way, I think you need to be AWARE of the sticker I recently purchased at my local Taco Bell [beware: scrolling down to look at the most holy image below may cause uncontrolled laughter and an immediate increase in your social status].


I think I can say with the utmost certainty that this was the best 50 cents I ever spent.

I still need advice on the best ever Craigslist personal ad ever. Maybe even one for MySpace or Friendster. Wasn't Friendster dead though? You seem to know all this Holly. This honestly all sounds like a recipe for heartbreak. And you know I can't stand any more heartbreak Holly, not after my crushing defeat in last year's air guitar regionals. I had my Hendrix solo down. Then I had to go pull a hamstring. No amount of bandanas and grimmacing was going to save me then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home