Thursday, March 03, 2005

Reboot my heart

In high school psychology class, we watched some movie with the best line ever, "When I spend $8 on a girl, I expect a little something in return!" I hope to someday find a temporary tatoo that says those magnificent words. I would probably pay at least $10 for one of those. I hear time machines run a little more, at least for the quality ones. Holly, don't rely on that advice though. I got all my information on time machines from watching Napoleon Dynamite (2004).

Who is your early favorite to be America's Next Top Model now that cycle 4 has officially begun? Naima is the new Yaya. Unfortunately that means she can't win. The odds-on favorite going in has to be Brita. But she has no mohawk. Then again, after the makeover episdoe Naima won't either.

I hollered at Turtledaub and I think his big fixation a few weeks ago was whether or not screaming babies were more annoying than Mark Rothko paintings. It was funny, because while talking to him on my cell, the busdriver was listening in. The driver said, "Everybody knows that Screamin' Jay Hawkins is more cloying than a Mark Rothko impersonation!" You can imagine my surprise.

[You can be sure that the title of this post gives mad props to Mötley Crüe.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home