Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Home sweet home



Super boretastic sound for 100% old tatari style!

Yeah, you guessed it Hol. I've been all about Osaka, Japan's Boredoms (or should I say Vooredoms??) lately. Their sound is far out. It takes me to outer space and back. Which is helpful. I made a test run for the planned Craigslist personal ads mission on board space shuttle Discovery, launch date May 15, 2005. But it's good to be back home again with the girls! There is no place like home. Let me tell you though, Holly, my return home was not without surprises. My girlfriend, who I met through MySpace, has been busy. I had no idea she had so many talents. I suppose you only learn so much about somebody from her profile page, especially when it automatically plays the hippest indie rock every time I open it. The rocking out it causes really makes it hard to read critically. Especially when I can't turn it off. Those fancy and LOUD background wallpapers obscuring all the text might make it difficult to read her profile as well, but I just love those too much to complain.

Do you know any girls who wear airbrushed t-shirts Holly? If so, where can I meet them? Puffy paint t-shirts aren't the same. They are better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home