Monday, June 05, 2006

Fat bank

Holly, I was just thinking about how goddamn useful your link to the virtual stapler was. Unlike you, I think it's great. I was thinking about how much time it saves me by always having a stapler handy wherever I have web access. But once the ol' wheels got spinning in my head, there was no stopping them. I had my own great idea. I call it my virtual web site. It's located on the door to my living room. That way, I don't have to even have a computer to get on this interweb thing. It's right there...on my door.

This virtual web site idea could make me rich. But even if it doesn't, I think both of use will be set $$$-wise. That is, with our stock options and everything, we'll be what you call "well off". I bet Turtledaub wishes he got in on the ground floor of this PEHOCAC thing after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home