Thursday, June 01, 2006

Eraserhead

Welcome to June, folks. It's five days and counting until the National Day of Slayer!!!

Sorry for being absent lately folks. We've been awfully busy. The ceremony celebrating my ASE-machinist certification finally happened. All these people followed me along


and afterward we listened to records back at my place. The Paper Cat has been trying to find ways of expressing his opinion about the newly-leaked Thom Yorke album, The Eraser (2006).


He told me to relay the following message: "Don't worry folks. It's just like Hail to the Thief ... even more so!" Turtledaub has been trolling the craigslist missed connections for hot "m4w" action.

In the meantime, I'm listening to the latest Johnny Cash collection, Personal Files (2006). It's absolutely wonderful, maninblackalicious stuff for the people who actually liked him before Walk the Line (2005) came out on DVD.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Paper Cat said...

Did you get vertigo on the escalator down to your metro party?

June 05, 2006 10:20 PM  
Blogger holly go-heavily said...

I was totally trying to keep Jimmy Stewart from killing me.

June 06, 2006 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home