Monday, October 10, 2005

The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place

According to Wednesday's Child, and some new-fangled technology called Site Meter, she learned the following bit of information:

Folks, this is the whole reason I put a Site Meter up on my blog:It enabled me to see that someone out there did a Yahoo search for 'Dogs with explosive diarrhea' and found my blog. Sweet, sweet fate, how I love thee.

But it turns out that a rash of recent natural disasters might be leading indicators suggesting a different type of fate ... for us all:

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46737

Simply put, you cannot argue with that logic. Why does He send these messages to Pat Robertson first? It's as if He is on a mission for Us, to "start a whole new era." Who knew that He was a rapper from the streets?

In lighter news (forgive the foreshadowy pun), I am pleased to report that our blog is the only site that comes up when doing an exact phrase search for the Pipe Bomb Cigarettes. That's right! The band name is all mine!

Sorry to disappoint those of you who, after reading through my thorough baseball predictions, thought this blog would be devoted to relationships vis-a-vis the hipster. My mope-y boy Turtledaub just ended a six-month romance with a woman who cheated on him. Not wishing to re-open old wounds, I decided to put that off until the next entry. Get better soon, Turtledaub. The next round's on Possible Elitists!

1 Comments:

Blogger fake said...

Robertson compares the beginning of the Apocalypse to a woman's first labor pains.

Maybe there's something to that. Have you seen Robertson's demon brood?

That must have hurt.

October 10, 2005 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home