Thursday, April 21, 2005

Why Don't the Two of You Cut it Out

I agree with chicken little's comment re: Natalie Portman, Paper Catty Cat. I can't shake from my mind the image of Princess Amidala flirting with a 10-year-old Anakin Skywalker in that one movie ... what was it? [Insert appropriate emoticon here.] She's the masturbation aid for the Garden State-generation of disaffected hipsters.

By the way, I've recently been directed to some information about my arch-nemesis Meg White, the enigmatic skin-thumper for the White Stripes:

http://www.geocities.com/wilhelmina_wonka/ws.html

Since I feel it is my duty to pass on important information at all times, I'm sharing this link with you.

Though Turtledaub's taste in dubs in wiggitywiggitywizzack, his new ride, a 1986 Hyundai Excel, sure beats that Chevy Cavalier he bought off me through craigslist. Think QUICK, Cat: top 5 songs about cars? Off the top of my head: 1) Bruce Springsteen, "Born to Run"; 2) Chuck Berry, "Maybellene"; 3) The Modern Lovers, "Roadrunner"; 4) The Dictators, "(I Live for) Cars and Girls"; 5) Elvis Presley, "Long Black Limousine."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home