Sunday, April 17, 2005

The Alsatian flask

My friends and I, while making a stop to pick up some cans of PBR, by pure chance discovered Boris - The Alsatian Flask. It's certainly a beer I can believe in, even if I don't drink beer. The box tells me, "I go where I want to, because only freedom motivates my steps and my thoughts. I am not afraid of standing up for what I believe in. . . . I am known as Boris the rebel because I believe in myself and not in the systems I am expected to live in." I'm gusessing that if I drink enough of this French beer I will be able to ask the case whether Boris believes that U.S. foriegn policy is directed at hegemonial imperialism. I hear it goes well with hot dogs too. But that's only from those awful animal murderers who haven't reached level 9 vegan status yet.

I just heard a sermon by The Pedestrian yesterday. It was a little disappointing because he didn't touch on the relative merits of Batman (1966), starring Adam West, Caesar Romero, Burgess Meredith, Burt ward, and Lee Meriweather, versus Batman (1989) starring Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson and Kim Basinger. Batman (Adam West): "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg. where did u get that hot dog link?

April 18, 2005 9:27 PM  
Blogger The Paper Cat said...

That is my friend's site!

April 21, 2005 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, lmfao!

Gosh, Batman. The nobility of the almost-human porpoise.
True, Robin. It was… noble of that animal to hurl himself into the path of that final torpedo. He gave his life… for ours.

also awesome.

April 22, 2005 10:41 AM  
Blogger holly go-heavily said...

"bigmay," you rule. That's my favorite bit of dialogue from the film; that and the "I thought I saw the Foam Rubber Wholesalers Convention out of the corner of my eye" bit (paraphrasing).

April 22, 2005 11:25 AM  
Blogger M said...

WOOHOO for Boris! Came accross your blog trying to find the story on the side of the box.

November 27, 2005 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home