Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Lovecats


I was so worried that the Paper Cat might show up on the Cats That Look Like Hitler website. Apparently, it is tre-hip, especially for those allergic to cat dander. For the record, though, P. Kitty has never treated me in a fascistic manner, except for when he attempted to make it a universal edict that EVERYBODY must visit the Andy Warhol Museum in Pittsburgh. Normally, I wouldn't mind, because Warhol is doooooope! but, apparently, Hitler and Warhol have at least one thing in common, and that, of course, frightens me, being a radical anti-Hitlerian.

Holly's preliminary research, however, has not been able to find a cat that looks like Ann Coulter, though the famous blogger Conservative Cat does have an affinity with that sleek right-wing banshee of justice. I was, however, able to find a pooch with more than a striking resemblance to the unmarried writer.


With this post, I will continue the PEHOCAC tradition of posting "living obituaries." Last year, the late Paris Hilton died. Since Ms. Coulter refuses to return my phone calls (it was too good for ya, wadn't it, baby?), and because she would defend George Bush if he were to, I don't know, say, eat a baby (of course, she'd point out that the baby was probably going to be a liberal because its parents voted for Howard Dean in the Iowa primary, therefore Bush's hypothetical act of pedo-cannibalism would be justified), I officially pronounce her dead. Bwwwaaaaakkkk!*



RIP Ann Coulter (1961-2006)
One of the stipulations in her will is that she is never again to be mentioned on this very blog (plug!!!). We here at PEHOCAC will respect her estate and abide by this decree.

*The sound of a parrot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are my hero.

July 19, 2006 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home